Manor Wood Primary is a large two form entry primary with a nursery situated on the Moortown/Meanwood border that serves a diverse pupil population of around 530 pupils. You will need fantastic communication skills, attention to detail and a commitment to working in an environment which has the progress, safety and wellbeing of pupils at its core. You will need to be calm under pressure and discreet at all times with the ability to deliver a high level of customer service in order to investigate and resolve detailed/varied enquiries, queries and complaints from a wide range of internal/external customers, suppliers and most importantly, parents.
This role covers a range of work which is broad and encompasses a variety of administrative and financial tasks. You will be joining an experienced friendly team and work closely with the School Business Manager.
We welcome applications from suitably experienced/qualified school office administrators, who can demonstrate:-
- A detailed knowledge of School SIMs.
- A good knowledge of Office 365.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent/Maths & English GCSE Grade C or above, as a minimum.
- Previous experience of the pupil school admission process - Nursery & Reception starters and In Year Transfers.
- Attendance data and school meal payments
- Assisting the Business Manager by raising purchase orders, checking and processing invoices. Experience of using SIMS FMS would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Assisting with personnel admin tasks including monitoring sickness and absence levels.
- Our office team provide first aid to pupils so a current qualification or the willingness to attend training is essential.
- Be a confident and successful team player
- Be able to form excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Be flexible, ability to use their initiative with a sense of fun, enthusiasm and drive.
In return we can offer
This is a full time permanent position, working 37 hours per week, term time only plus 10 days (5 training days and an additional 5 days to meet the needs of the school, usually in the summer holidays to prepare for September).
Sadly due to COVID 19 restrictions, visits to the school are not possible at present, however, Stephanie Carlin the School Business Manager would be very happy to speak with you via the phone to tell you more about the role and our wonderful school.
Further information about our school together with the job description and application form are available below.
The closing date for applications is Friday 4th June and we will hold interviews in the week commencing 7th June. We would ideally like someone to be able to start work with us on 28th June.
Please send completed application forms to Stephanie Carlin, School Business Manager, by email to email@example.com or by post to Manor Wood Primary, Carr Manor Road, LEEDS LS17 5DJ