There are no results for KS2 in 2020 as the Satutory Assessments did not take place due to Covid-19. Please see below for our previous years' results to get an idea of our very high standards.
Attainment and progress at the end of Key Stage 2, 2019 (Year 6 – 11 year old pupils)
Our Excellent 2018 / 19 KS2 Results are as follows:
81% of our pupils achieved the expected standard in Reading, Writing and Maths, combined (compared with 65% nationally.)
- Reading: 81% met expected standards (national: 73%)
- Writing: 97% met expected standards (national: 78%)
- Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling: 90% met expected standards (national: 78%)
- Maths: 97% met expected standards (national: 79%)
As you can see our scores at Manor Wood PS are well above national, which is extremely pleasing.
Attainment: higher level
We continue to offer challenge to all children, including higher attaining pupils. Scaled scores of over 110 are considered to be ‘high scores’.
29% of our pupils achieved a high level of attainment in Reading, Writing and Maths.
- Reading: 45% high scores
- Writing: 45% high scores
- Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling: 55% high scores
- Mathematics: 43% high scores
We are very proud that the scores in reading, writing, mathematics and SPAG for our higher attaining children are above those nationally.
Scaled scores, where 100 is the expected national standard, also show that our pupils achieved extremely well. (There are no scaled scores available for writing as writing is assessed throughout the year.)
- 107 average scaled score in Reading (National 104)
- 108 average scaled score in Maths (National 105)
- 109 average scaled score in Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling (National 106.3)
Clearly our scaled scores in all areas are significantly above national, which is very pleasing
Progress Scores for All Children
These scores illustrate the additional progress the children make between KS1 and 2.
- Reading - Plus 4.04
- Writing - Plus 5.95
- Mathematics - Plus 4.89
Our results are clearly significantly above national outcomes in terms of progress
We are a fully inclusive school welcoming children with significant special needs from a wide number of ethnic groups and with many and varied languages. We are extremely proud of the achievement of all our children and believe that they are very well prepared for the next phase of their education.