We are looking to appoint a teaching assistant in our Early Years Foundation Stage to support a child with Special Educational Needs. Ideal candidates will have previous experience of supporting pupils on a one to one basis and knowledge around Autism Spectrum Disorder. Relevant qualifications (NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent) are desirable. Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to the provision of high quality education.
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Be a confident and successful team player.
• Be able to form excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
Have good literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
Be flexible and have the ability to use their initiative
• Have a sense of fun, enthusiasm and drive. .
.In return we will offer:
• A supportive staff team who are committed to ensuring that every child reaches their potential
• A vibrant and welcoming environment.
• Enthusiastic and well behaved children.
Please email completed application forms to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd January 2022