We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work in our Foundation Stage Unit . You will work under the guidance of the class teacher and our Inclusion Manager and will ideally have experience of working with under 5's and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
The post is temporary until 1st July 2022 to cover maternity leave of the current postholder. The post could end sooner should the current postholder decide to return to work earlier.
Relevant qualifications (NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent) are desirable.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to the provision of high quality education.
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Be a confident and successful team player.
• Be able to form excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
Have good literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
Be flexible and have the ability to use their initiative
• Have a sense of fun, enthusiasm and drive. .
.In return we will offer:
• A supportive staff team who are committed to ensuring that every child reaches their potential
• A vibrant and welcoming environment.
• Enthusiastic and well behaved children.
For more information about our school please visit our website www.manorwoodps.org.uk
How to apply:
Application form, job description and school information are available to download below.
Please email completed application forms to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd October 2021
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.